Periodontology or periodontics is the specialty of dentistry that studies supporting structures of teeth, as well as diseases and conditions that affect them. The supporting tissues are known as the periodontium, which includes the gingiva, alveolar bone, cementum, and the periodontal ligament.
The wing that deals with diseases of gums and supporting structures of teeth. A dedicated team that strives for proper oral hygiene maintenance and surgical correction of gums and periodontal diseases
- Oral Prophylaxis – Ultrasonic scaling and polishing
- Deep scaling
- Root planing
- Crown lengthening
- Depigmentation of gingiva ( Gum lightening using Lasers)
- Operculectomy ( Laser treatment for painful wisdom teeth)
- Frenectomy ( with Lasers)
- Flap surgery ( Conventional/ with lasers)
- Other Minor surgical procedures!